A Quality Assurance Engineer is needed in a FINTECH company.
You will play an important part in our company’s product development process. You will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets specifications, while being cost-effective.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies Quality Assurance Engineer SKILLS
● Minimum 3 years of QA experience
● Experience is required in Agile Testing models.
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
● Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Experience with testing types including manual testing, automation testing, regression and negative testing, progression, UI & compatibility testing, data interface and migration testing, performance/load/stress testing, integrated system testing, and black and white box testing.
● Proficient in Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber or TDD
● Experience with performance and/or security testing
● Plus skills: PowerShell, Linux, and Windows environments, Azure Webjobs, Testing frameworks, AWS
Remuneration: 300,000 naira monthly