Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Delta State
Apply for a full-time Project Manager role for Agriculture related Projects in Delta State Nigeria.
We are in the process of adding to our team reliable and competent professionals who will work with us to ensure the seamless and timely execution of our projects, (construction of agriculture-related projects).
We are constantly exploring opportunities for developmental projects in areas with a competitive advantage and so the potential candidate may be required to move across states in the discharge of his/her duties.
• Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
• Oversee all onsite and offsite activities to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
• Coordinate and direct site workers and subcontractors.
• Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
• Meet contractual conditions of performance.
• Review the work progress on a daily basis.
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
• Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
• Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
• Ensure quality construction and safety standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
2. People Management (Vendors, Artisans and Workmen)
• Account for works done (quality and time-wise) and resources used by all workers we engage during the course of a project.
A strong command of ‘quality assurance’ in relation to all aspects of projects
• Report to the Project Lead (and when necessary, other team members) with updates, constraints and progress of work
4. Personal Traits
• Collaboration and teamwork: work well with other team members and liaise with other consultants on projects in order to achieve desired results Demonstrate excellent time management.
• Organize and share information in a timely and efficient manner.
• Present and comport oneself professionally and ethically.
• Remain honest, reliable and respectful of others in all dealings.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Architecture, Building Technology, Civil Engineering or related field.
• Proven working experience (minimum, 6years) in construction management.
• Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
• Understanding of all facets of the construction process
• Competent in conflict and crisis management
• Leadership and human resources management skills.
• Excellent time and project management skills.
Note: Accommodation for the period of 6-months will be provided for candidates not resident in Delta State. Expatriates currently living in Nigeria are also encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Apply to: email@example.com with job title as subject of the mail.