An Oil and Gas servicing company located in Victoria Island is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a Financial Controller.
JOB TITLE: Financial Controller
JOB TYPE: Full Time
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 6 Years
LOCATION: Victoria Island
· Maintain stewardship for financial assets and debt, including being in charge of cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities.
· Develop and implement daily, monthly and quarterly cash forecasting models.
· Present revised financial forecasts based on actual spend and the organisation’s financial position.
· Responsible for financial investments and capital growth.
· Advise on the organisation’s reserves and investment policy.
· Liaise with Tax Authorities, Auditors and other Regulatory bodies as regards preparation and filing of the Audited Financials and other Tax related matters.
· Ensuring prompt remittance and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYE, CIT, Pension Fund etc.
· Preparing Financial Statement in line with the IFRS standards.
· Responsible for the Asset and Liability Management.
· Preparing and Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, profit and loss statement, monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports.
· Carrying out monthly bank account closing and analysis.
· Carry out bank reconciliation analysis and account audit.
· Liaise with Bank on Transaction rates and Foreign Translation rate.
· Payroll administration and preparing of monthly sales reports for analysis.
· Developing and consolidating the departmental and organization’s budget.
· Knowledge of capital markets, accounting and business finance.
· First Class grade, minimum 2:1 in BSc in Accounting or related discipline.
· At least 6 years of relevant experience. Experience working in the Oil and Gas industry will be an added advantage.
· Accounting certification is required (ICAN, ACCA, ACA). Candidates in-view will be considered.
· Strong experience/knowledge in Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS is required.
· Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
· Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send upload both CV & Passport Photograph to email@example.com using “FINANCIAL CONTROLLER” as the subject of the email.
Note: Female candidates are strongly advised to apply.
Friday, 15th October, 2021.